1. Enter and leave quietly.
2. Follow directions the first time given.
3. Raise your hand before speaking and wait to be called upon.
4. Respect the space and feelings of others.
5. Play instruments only when told.
6. Always participate and do your best.
1. Acknowledgement and praise
2. Star of the day (golden coupon)
3. Outstanding grade
4. Super music Class
5. Free Day!
6. Have Fun!!
1. Behavior check
2. Time Out
3. Note Home
“Through music, children develop self-discipline and self-motivation. Working on a music piece helps to improve problem solving and the ability to approach problems from different angles.”
To contact us: