|Special Meeting re Operations|
Agenda Item #10
RE-2 Approve Warranty Deed - C.O. Taylor/Kirklane E.S./ PBC
- The FY 2008-2012 Five Year Plan includes the C.O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary School Modernization scheduled for completion August 2009.
- Palm Beach County is requesting approximately 0.04 acres, a portion of C.O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary School to allow for the construction of a right turn lane and a five (5') foot nature bike path along Purdy Lane. (See Attachment "I")
- The School Board will be responsible for the cost of the turn lane and bike path.
- Palm Beach County will be responsible for 100% of the maintenance and repair costs in exchange for the 0.04 acres.
- The construction of the turn lane and bike path will improve traffic safety for the school and the community.
I recommend the School Board approve granting the Right of Way Deed to Palm Beach County for the construction of a right turn lane and nature bike path located at C.O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary School; and authorize the Chairman and Superintendent to sign all necessary documents.
Joseph M. Moore(email@example.com)
Joseph M. Sanches(firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachment: Right of Way Deed.pdf
Attachment: Attachment I.pdf