Guidance services include:
1. Individual and group counseling for students.
2. Individual student planning and scheduling of educational programs.
3. Individual and group testing of students.
4. Maintenance of current information files on occupations, vacations, training programs, colleges and scholarships.
5. Consultative/referrals to agencies.
6. Parent/teacher consultations.
7. Evening Programs: Financial aid, prepay for college.
8. Computer search assistance.
9. Conflict resolution/True Colors Training
1. Pick up a conference request form from the guidance office before/after school or during lunch.
2. Return the completed request form to the guidance secretary.
3. Counselor will make appointment to see student during the requested class change period.
4. Student will be sent by teacher during appropriate period.