Welcome to Spanish River High School!
FSA Reading Diagnostics
January 21st - 23rd.
Click here for schedule.
Last day for seniors to order graduation announcements and printed material at SRCHS is January 15, 2015. Students can order announcements online until the deadline of January 23, 2015.
File Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Early
Be sure to put yourself at the front of the line by filing your FAFSA early. Some colleges will even award "early FAFSA filing" grants.
Junior Parent Planning Night
Informational meeting for parents of Junior students.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
PSAT Score Reports.....
have been sent home with students.
Free personalized feedback, practice, and college planning based on your PSAT/NMSQT results can be found at the Collegeboard.org website.
Follow this link: https://quickstart.collegeboard.org/posweb/login.jsp
- See your scores and your projected SAT score
- Review questions you got wrong - and why
- Practice for the SAT with hundreds of practice questions
- Save your college searches
- Take a personality test to find majors and careers fit for you
- Get feedback on your readiness for 20+ AP® courses
New Student Registration Information
Please contact the Guidance office to schedule a registration appointment at
561-241-2209 and 561-241-2210
Click here for New Student Registration Form (to bring at time of appointment).
Click here for the new student checklist.
SRHCS Winter Sports
Click here for the Winter sports schedule.
Click here for more SRCHS sports news.
Need a Blue Pass?
Parents, please call student services at (561) 241 - 2215 in order to issue a blue pass.
2014/2015 Family/Student Handbooks
The Spanish River Mission
We, the Spanish River Staff, commit to maintain a Center of Excellence including:
- Maintaining a positive and safe educational environment.
- Providing students with the academic, technical and social skills to be successful in our multi-cultural society.
- Transforming students into self-sufficient, responsible adults who will contribute positively to life in the 21st century.