Why Education 2020?
- Multiple modalities
- Credit and G.P.A. remediation
- Aligned to state standards; course content approved by the school district
- Progress is monitored
- Individualized instruction
- Availability of the program outside of school
- after school sessions are available daily M-F rom 3-6 pm
- Contact your son/daughter's guidance counselor if interest in E2020
Things to Know
- Students can be enrolled in different courses simultaneously
- A student may retake more than one class during a semester; one class at a time
- Students must complete a course within the semester they enrolled in it
- A student may be withdrawn from virtual lab if they are not making satisfactory progress or fail to abide by the rules.
- Students are responsible for checking their progress in the class via REPORTS in Education 2020
Students Know Where They Stand through the Tracking System
- Tracks your progress - How much you've done vs. how much you should have done
- Keeps track of your grade
- Tell you how much you have done and how much more you have to do
- Go to your lesson at the click of a button
- The timer keeps on ticking - even if you don't. It is your responsibility to keep up.
How Does ED2020 remediate GPA?
- Passing scores only:
- Pretests 80%, Quizzes 70%, Tests 75%
- Cumulative score minimum is 75%
- Credit is given only if a grades of A, B, or C is earned
- Prior grades remain on the transcript but no longer calculated into the GPA. The replacement grade is.
- Students are coached and encouraged to earn A's and B's in their daily classes.